JohnEarthBreathGamesJohnEarthBreathGames

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 12 Fans

Abstract Animation! (Short) Abstract Animation! (Short)

Microsoft Paint animation. Cooler than I had anticipated

Griiffin responds:

It is not actually made on Microsoft paint.

test test

Of course its a test and all, but needs improvement. I'm just glad to see pivot animation hasnt died out after all these years

IIIFoggySundayIII responds:

Its flash XD

you wanna scream scream at me and wish you didnt hit that 3 stars?
- premission granted.

The Playhouse The Playhouse

I can't say I really understand this

Behind the door Behind the door

Very solid and rather nostalgic to the old school pivot animations. I don't know if it's a problem on my end (Probably is) but the game is rather laggy. Besides that it is something I will probably find myself playing often

jeremy7986 responds:

Thanks for your reviews! About the laggy problem, you can set quality to low at the option and try again. Hope you enjoy it!

0000 0000

Finally. Another game that will give me enjoyment on Newgrounds. 10/10 my dude. If you get blammed, people are idiots.

I Puzzle Good I Puzzle Good

One of the people who got this out of the "Under Judgement" section. This shit is good. Real simplistic in every manor but incredibly well done. You deserved this front page

Niborious7 responds:

Thank you so much!
^.^

To The Death To The Death

This sounds like something you'd hear from Final Fantasy 7 or something. Really got the RPG vibe to it. Sounds hella good man. You deserved the front page!

Seprix responds:

Thank you!

Shiver Star (Map Theme) Shiver Star (Map Theme)

Shiver Star is without a doubt the most memorable world in Kirby 64. Whether it'd be the infamous factory, the HR-H, or the snowy levels, I think it's safe to say that Shiver Star has left an impact on the world of gaming. Long live Shiver Star.

Could I use this one too?

(S) Layla's NES (S) Layla's NES

This song was first introduced to me through the classic mobster movie GoodFellas. Can't ever forget the iconic scene of Jimmy Conway killing all the people involved with the Lufthansa Heist. I can imagine someone remaking that scene with your 8-bit remix. You did good sir, you did good.

TylerSchrader responds:

Great movie! Thanks for the review!

G4CEsz-Official G4CEsz-Official

Pretty good N. I'll be sure to check out G4C's work. (I need a link for that please.) And to update you, kukui is almost done with your creation.

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

it's in the text i put underneath ^_^
and i'm glad you like it

A New Adventure A New Adventure

I can't say I've seen either one of those movies, (yell at me later) but that's pretty good. Hope you win that contest.

MinecraftGirl2 responds:

hahaha nah i won't yell. mabey you have somthing now you can watch in the future ^_^
but thanks i did my best (and mabey i'll win but we will see mabey i'll be lucky but i'm also happy for the person that wins of course)

Trick or Treat Mockup Trick or Treat Mockup

Marx Soul as a health bar. Absolutely genius...