JohnEarthBreathGamesJohnEarthBreathGames

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 14 Fans

Sinnoh Gym Leader (Orchestral) Sinnoh Gym Leader (Orchestral)

Sinnoh is the best region.

To The Death To The Death

This sounds like something you'd hear from Final Fantasy 7 or something. Really got the RPG vibe to it. Sounds hella good man. You deserved the front page!

Seprix responds:

Thank you!

Shiver Star (Map Theme) Shiver Star (Map Theme)

Shiver Star is without a doubt the most memorable world in Kirby 64. Whether it'd be the infamous factory, the HR-H, or the snowy levels, I think it's safe to say that Shiver Star has left an impact on the world of gaming. Long live Shiver Star.

Could I use this one too?

(S) Layla's NES (S) Layla's NES

This song was first introduced to me through the classic mobster movie GoodFellas. Can't ever forget the iconic scene of Jimmy Conway killing all the people involved with the Lufthansa Heist. I can imagine someone remaking that scene with your 8-bit remix. You did good sir, you did good.

TylerSchrader responds:

Great movie! Thanks for the review!

-Fallen Dark Matter- -Fallen Dark Matter-

............This is what I imagine as the end credits to some type of really fantastic movie. This is so well done. Would you mind if I used this for a little something?

Yoshi in the Crystal Caves Yoshi in the Crystal Caves

By far the most memorable theme in Yoshi's Island. I'm starting to sound like a broken record with my reviews, but oh well. You ALWAYS manage to put your own spin on themes yet recapture the essence of the songs. I should just stop reviewing. All I'm doing is repeating myself. It's simply because I haven't managed to find something bad or even moderate. You win my vote as best musician on Newgrounds.

MiguelVolkov responds:

Oh, please, John! Keep on reviewing, honestly... I feel glad each time I read, no matter if you saound like a broken record. It makes me really happy that someone in NG appreciates my work... I've been so long with no posts, but be sure I'm working in the Kirby repertory you asked for... Soon I will upload my current work. Thanks for being such an awesome reviewer!

Bowser's Double Dash Bowser's Double Dash

The beginning was rather strange but then it picked up. This seems to be your typical style. To a new viewer, your songs probably start out as "Oh, it's another generic remix" but eventually it escalates shutting down that first thought once and for all. Your remixes haven't aged, nor have they gotten worse. Bowser's Castle from Double Dash is one of the strangest and most unique songs in the Mario Kart franchise. And as always, you did it so well. Even recapturing the essence of the original theme and feel to it.

Mario Galaxy - Bowser Battle Mario Galaxy - Bowser Battle

Super Mario Galaxy was my first game I ever got on release day, the first game I ever pre-ordered, and the first game I can say was magical to me. It's also my favorite game of all time. This brings back nostalgia to me in more ways than one. Now if you had Battlerock Galaxy. Oh man I might just shed a tear. Mario Galaxy is truly the best game Nintendo has ever made...

Snow Kirby Snow Kirby

This sounds just like the original Forest Theme... One of my favorite Kirby songs of all time honestly. This sounds like more than a Christmas Wonderland. It sounds more like a heavenly type of outer space adventure of some sort. Maybe even a Christmas Space-Way if you will. I love this remix. I have this downloaded on my phone and play it every now and then to get my head straight and focus. GG Volk. GG.

Smash Brawl Overture 2014 Smash Brawl Overture 2014

...............I can't really say anything. Bravo.